Rio Americano High School

The Mirada

Rio Americano High School

The Mirada

Rio Americano High School

The Mirada

The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide

With Mother’s Day coming up this weekend, sons and daughters alike will start looking to find a perfect present for their mother figure. But, with mothers being infamously difficult to shop for, many often find themselves wondering, “What does my mom want for Mother’s Day?” So, this Mother’s Day, impress your mother and find a gift she genuinely wants and will enjoy for years.

Aromatherapy Diffuser

Aromatherapy is a perfect present on Mother’s Day. It offers a peaceful escape from daily responsibilities and allows your mom to unwind in the comfort of your home. This diffuser has LED light colors, a quiet fan and a remote control.

Crossword Book

This Mother’s Day, give your mom a New York Times puzzle book. With 365 challenging puzzles for every day of the year, your mom will surely thank you for the opportunity to stimulate her mind and have fun. 

Le Creuset Mug

Le Creuset is the quintessential brand for French cooking due to its elegant and durable design, making it a perfect Mother’s Day gift. So, for a touch of luxury in the morning, giving your mom a Le Creuset Mug will surely show her your appreciation. 

Jewelry Dish

The Anthropology Shiloh jewelry dish is the ideal Mother’s Day present. It combines practicality with elegance to give your mom a stylish new way to organize her favorite accessories. 

Book Nook

For the book-worm moms, a book nook provides a drink coaster and a page holder for the books she loves.

Burt’s Bees Hand Cream Set 

Pamper your mom with a set of Burt’s Bees moisturizing hand creams. With natural ingredients likes bee’s wax and shea butter, her hardworking hands will be deeply hydrated and rejuvenated. 

Lululemon Belt Bag

With all the errands our moms are constantly running, the durability and versatility of a Lululemon belt bag are ideal for her to carry anywhere.

Frame

Gift your mom a frame this Mother’s Day to encapsulate a cherished photo of her family or friends.

Handmade Ideas 

• Decorated frames
  • Knit/crocheted bags
  • Origami bouquet 
  • Sewed mug warmer 
  • Candle in a teacup
  • Sewed book cover
  • Baked treats
View Comments (2)